Saturday, April 5, 2008

One Down, One To Go

Memphis has already reserved their spot in the NCAA Championship game, but my highly anticipated matchup is about to begin. North Carolina plays Kansas, in a game full of storylines and stars. Roy Williams taking on his former team is the biggest storyline outside of the game, as many Jayhawks fans despise the way Williams bolted for his alma mater.

The biggest question is what can Kansas do to stop Psycho T, the best player in college basketball. It's not a matter of stopping him, it's containing him from a monster game. I think UNC's running game will not be stopped. This game worries me more then if we played Memphis or UCLA, because of how good Kansas can play defense. They have the team that can beat the Tar Heels, but I'll be praying they won't.

I'm in Flanders, New Jersey for the weekend for a softball tournament with the tournament team that I am an assistant coach of. Not sure if I'll update the blog after the game tonight, but I'll be home tomorrow night. If North Carolina loses, expect my blog to take on a gloomy tone for a little while.



No comments: